I am going to beginning a new tradition here for the blog. Every sunday, I will be linking to five blogs that I really enjoyed reading. Feel free to put a link in the comments if you feel like I missed a really good post that you found for yourself.
- Nate Whitehill asks about what motivates people to blog. If you give him a 250-word response, he will link you! PR5 links are always a good thing. ^_-
- Josh Mullineaux Talks about his experiences while leaving his day-job as a Personal Banker at Chase. Definitely an interesting read with some solid advice.
- Darren Rowse gives some great advice. He says that taking the time to thank your veteran readers is a great marketing tool for your blog. It is all part of his “31 Day Project” series. Check it out.
- Sam Breadstone poses the question, “Are link trains going to hurt my blog?” I think that trains are a gamble…what about you?
- Carl Pei chats about an interesting arbitrage idea. I don’t think I would personally do this, but if you are looking for something different, take a look.